Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 14--Oscar Meyer Cheddar Dogs

I apologize for the delay tonight. It was a busy night and I am posting from a DSi. But we went back to a cheese product for todays tasty treat, the cheddar dog!

Now the Johnsonville Better Cheddar will come up at some point, but who knows when. This product has always had a special place in my heart.

As a kid I remember my mother getting me Oscar Meyer Cheddar Ham for school lunches. It was damn good too, way better than lame ass olive loaf. Ugh.

So naturally I would be drawn to cheese filled hotdogs! And they don't disappoint either. Key thing is they have to be grilled!

These dogs grill really quick like their classic cousins, so keep an eye on them. Once nice and well done, the abudant melty cheese inside gives an awesome compliment to the dog. Perfect execution on these! Really a simple way to break up the routine when you have been eating stuff like this for 14 days now!

Really though, it is well worth the time to check out. Most adults have graduated from Oscar Meyer dogs, but these are a nice way to relive some childhood memories, and speaking of kids, 95% of the time, these are a huge hit with kiddos. Perfect way to make your neighborhood bbq a hit.

Taste 4/5
Cost 4/5
Pain To Post On DSi 5/5
Nostalgia Factor 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment