Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 18-- Schweigert Hot Dogs

Been to a Wild or Twins game? If you have then you know Schweigert is a dominant brand of dog they serve at the games. Wild fans chow down on these suckers each and every year in hopes of watching their team try and advance to the playoffs. As an avid Wild fan, I got a good feeling about our teams future. Our teams concessions, well, they could use some work.

I have had the dogs at the Xcel center on many occasions, but this time, I got to make it on my own accord. My grill, my way, and well, my results were about the same. These dogs are a bit thicker than your typical hotdog, and have much more of a pork taste than the delicious beef taste I have found in other dogs I have reviewed. Because of their size, they do take a tad longer to grill, but not much. Best served up all American style with ketchup, mustard, and sweet relish.

If you find these around in your local grocer, the price along should be cause enough to not buy them. Spend a little more or the same on Hebrew National or the Ballpark Angus Beef dogs and be happy you did.

Taste 2/5
Cost 2/5
Feelings Of Hope For Your Favorite Hockey Club 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment