Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 6-- Archer Farms Spinach and Garlic Chicken Sausage

Going back to the Target brand sausages I was pretty excited to give this one a shot. I do love spinach and I do love garlic, so what's not to love with the two of them combined with some chicken? Unlike the other Archer Farm product I had on the first day, this chicken sausage is done well.

The next couple of days (an more than likely a majority of weekdays) will be done eating these from work, which means, they will be getting nuked. No problem there I figure because then I will be getting the whole flavor of it. but fear not, grilling will happen as well, I just gotta find time to make this work in my daily life. And this decreases the amount of time I will be out running around for lunch, so it is all win win as I see it.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. This sausage like the other one had pretty much no casing on it, but the flavor is fantastic. You get the taste of spinich and garlic right away, but, there is an equal amount of it. No over powering taste like their other one I reviewed. Very eatable plain and I think adding ketchup would take away from the flavor. I would highly suggest tossing a few of these in with a pot of pasta (red or white sauce) and call it a day. If you are looking to add a meat to your pasta creations and are tired of the Italian sausage route, give this a try for something new and different.

Taste 4/5
Ability To Easily Be Added To Different Foods 4/5
Equality Of Flavors 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment