Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 7-- Hebrew National Beef Dogs

Giving some love to all of my Jewish friends out there with my entry today. I always was intrigued on the whole Kosher aspect of things and when I learned the ways Kosher food was made, well I am all for it. Going with a change of pace and going with a hot dog today.

All my life I have been a Oscar Meyer person, so venturing away from that was a nice change of pace, and for all of you out there who have had a Hebrew National, you will agree with how good it is and how similar it is to all of the other hot dogs out there.

You pay a bit more for the price and get a little less, but knowing you are eating all organic and properly made hot dogs is worth it in my book. These dogs are proper length and have all the makings for a delicious dog. So for all of the concerned parents out there trying to get their kids to eat better, give these a try for a change of pace for a meal. I will be getting these again when I am grilling hot dogs for myself and for entertaining guests.

Taste 4/5
Feeling Better About Yourself For Eating A Dog Better For You 4/5
Cost 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment