Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 17-- Sonic Manhattan Dog

My night at work was insane, so grilling out wasn't on my radar today. Add in the fact it was close to 100 and humid, I needed a slushie too!

The Manhattan dog at Sonic was what the doctor ordered. Top it off with a Powerade slushie and my night from hell at work seemed to vanish.

The all beef dog is topped with kraut and a spicy brown mustard. Thats it. All it needs to be to, because this is proper. My German side was pleased by this simple yet delicious combo.

My one dislike was that the kraut was a bit bland and had not been boiling long enough. If you are going to have kraut, it's got to smell and taste strong. The brown mustard was par for the course though, which helped bring the dog back to life.

Taste 3/5
Cost 2/5
Simple Yet Effective 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment